Are you interested in memorizing the Quran? Do you feel there is no one who can guide you through it? Well, here we are. We have the best staff that will help you to tread through the journey.
It is true that memorizing Quran is a long journey. It takes hours of striving and devoting your energies to the Quran. But our teachers will help you through and through. We make sure that all portions of the Quran are well-intact in your brain and we take adequate measures to make sure that you know it all by heart.
There are high chances that the student will forget the previous lessons. Our tutors, with years of experience under their belt, know all the tips to help students retain past lessons. We provide them recommendations to strengthen their learning and keep it ingrained in their minds.
Overall memorization of the Quran has many benefits. Some of which are:
It brings a positive impact on health
It brings Barakah in your life
Your memory sharpens
You have Allah’s Book in your heart which is a huge blessing
We adopt the pace that fits the student and gradually increase the pace if our student requests for it. We conduct regular testing to ensure that the prior lessons are learned well.
How do you proceed?
Frankly speaking, memorizing of the Quran is not easy. However, we at Best Quran Teaching work hard to make sure that it gets as easy as possible.
The entire process of memorization goes as follows:
- At first, the new lesson (few verses or pages, according to student’s caliber) are assigned
- Instructor asks the student to read lesson so he can pick the Harakah and Tajweed errors
- Student has to learn it by heart and recite it for the teacher in next class
- The teacher then assigns next lesson
- The next part of the class is to revise last 12 or 15 lessons (It is known as Sabqi in Madarsa terminology)
- The third phase of the class is to recall the portion of the Quran that was memorized some days ago. For instance, if you have memorized 5 Juz already and recently started with 6th Juz. You have to recite some portion from the previous 5. (It is known as Manzil in Madarsa terminology)