It is the right of Quran that you recite it with perfection and proper pronunciation. No matter which age bracket you fall in, you can always make an effort to learn how to recite the verses of the Quran.
The first milestone that you have to cover in this regard is that you must go through the Qaida. It contains basic knowledge about the pronunciation of all letters. It helps you get acknowledged with the rules of Tajweed so that recitation becomes easier when you switch to Quran.
At Best Quran Teaching, we facilitate our students with the best tutors. We have a board of native tutors that goes an extra mile to impart recitation of the Quran in its original dialect.
The benefits of reading the Quran for a Muslim are:
• It is a source of guidance and light
• It helps an individual to unlock the secrets of existential questions of this life
• It enables healing for body and soul
• It keeps one steadfast against trails of life
• You earn countless rewards
Unlike the popular opinion