Definitions and Key Terms
To help explain things as clearly as possible in the refund policy, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
- Company: When the policy mentions “Company,” We,” “Us,” “ BQT,” if refers to Eworld Innovative Solutions LLC, 1210 Easton Dr Carol stream, IL 60181 USA that is responsible for your information under this refund policy.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit and use the services.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Best Quran Teaching as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Website: Best Quran Teaching’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: www.bestquranteaching.com.
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Best Quran Teaching to use the Services.
We at Best Quran Teaching commit ourselves to serving our customers with the best Services. Sadly, there are times when you may not have the desired services due to any reason, or may face some issues with our teachers or scheduling team. In such cases, we may have to cancel your services and issue 100% refund excluding charges. BQT won’t ask any questions that could deny your refund. Any request of refund that is later than 20 days won’t be entertained.
BQT is not responsible for any fee deducted by merchant. The refund amount may take couple of days to reflect into your account.
By using our platform, registering an account, or making a purchase, you hereby consent to our Return & Refund Policy and Its terms.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied for any service that we provided, don’t hesitate to contact us and we will discuss any issues you are going through with our services. The Customer should contact for refund by sending an email at email@example.com